The weather is finally getting better here in UK and this is one of the lunches from a few days ago. Super quick meal with beautiful flavours of basil and oven roasted butternut squash, this can be prepared in 15 minutes with the simplest ingredients!
Tara had this in her new and absolutely beautiful Munchyplay plate.
1. 50g pasta
2. 100g butternut squash
3. 50g grated cheese
4. Few basil leaves, chopped
5. A glove of garlic
6. Dried Italian herbs
7. Olive oil
9. Paprika to taste, optional.
1. Cook pasta in boiling water, drain and keep aside.
2. Drizzle oil on chopped butternut squash and roast in the oven at 180c for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry garlic, herbs and paprika.
4. Add cooked pasta, salt and cheese. Give it a good mix.
5. Add roasted squash and finish off with fresh basil.