These oat bites are super simple to make and absolutely delicious! With nutrition from oats and chia seeds and beautifully sweet strawberries, these bites are perfect for breakfast or a quick snack ! They freeze well too so perfect for people who love to batch cook.
1. 100g oats
2. 100g strawberries
3. 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
4. 1/2 tsp baking powder
5. 2 tbsp chia seeds
6. 1/2 tsp vanilla
7. 65 ml milk
8. A knob of butter to grease
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Mix all the ingredients, except butter in a bowl.
2. Grease a mini muffin tin and spoon the mixture.
3. Bake for 15 minutes. Let it cook and gently remove each oat bite with a spoon.