This is absolutely delicious, guys ! Super easy to make, full of greens, cheese baked until golden – it’s the perfect comfort food in a bowl !
This pasta tastes absolutely fab when baked for 5 minutes covered with a foil and 5 minutes without the foil for the cheese to get that beautiful golden colour. If you don’t have time to make, you can mix in the cheese and serve it too !
1. 50g pasta
2. Handful of spinach
3. 5 almonds
4. 1 tbsp chia seeds
5. 1 clove of garlic
6. 2 broccoli florets, grated
7. Salt to taste
8. 1/4 cup grated mozzarella
9. 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
10. 1 tsp olive oil.
1. Cook pasta in boiling water, drain and keep aside.
2. Make the sauce by blending ingredients 2 to 5 with a splash of water.
3. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the spinach sauce for 3 minutes. Add in grated broccoli and cook for 5-7minutes.
4. Mix in the herbs and add cooked pasta. Give it a good mix.
5. Transfer it to a baking dish and add cheese on top. Cover it with a foil. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 5 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for further 5 minutes until cheese is golden on top.