Summer holidays are here and Tara asks for 3572746293 snacks a day! So Im sticking to simple and bae-sic ones, like these cheesy bun fingers ! It takes 5 minutes to prepare! Usually the first few snacks a day are exotic but by evening I’m exhausted and make something very simple like this !
All you need are:
1. Soft buns. I use brioche buns.
2. Grated cheese
3. Seasonings. I use dried Italian herbs.
4. Butter or ghee to toast
1. Generously sprinkle grated cheese and seasonings on both the halves of a bun.
2. Bring both the halves together and smear ghee or butter.
3. Toast on a pan until bun is golden and cheese melts. Cut into fingers and serve.