I absolutely loved how this came out ! Properly seasoned, crunchy bits of corn and beautifully crispy garlic, this bread is perfect for summer meal as a main or side with the family.
Tara loves to use a pizza cutter so she cut it into triangles and had it.
The dough is a basic two ingredients dough: 2 parts flour and 1 part yoghurt. You can use soy yoghurt and dairy free cheese in case of allergens.
1. 1 cup self raising flour
2. 1/2 cup yoghurt
3. 1/2 cup sweet corn. I used fresh corn. You can use tinned ones too
4. 1/2 cup grated cheese
5. Dried Italian herbs
6. 3-4 cloves of crushed garlic
7. 2-3 tbsp butter at room temperature, cut into little cubes
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius. Prepare a smooth and non sticky dough by mixing flour and yogurt.
2. Flatten on a floured surface and transfer to a baking sheet. Generously spread cheese, corn, garlic and butter on top.
3. Cook for 15 minutes or until the bread is golden. Garnish with dried herbs and serve.