This is probably the biggest hit sort of dish with all of us! Super simple to make, loaded with 6 vegetables and perfect for a summer lunch in the garden ! I can’t believe I made a dish without masalas in it 🤪. This is simple and bursts with flavours from a lovely medley of vegetables.
1. 1.5 cups of mixed vegetables. I used broccoli, kale, cherry tomato, courgette, sugar snap peas and mini red pepper
2. 2 cups of cooked pasta
3. 2 cloves of garlic
4. 1 tbsp thick tomato paste
5. Chia seeds for garnish
6. 1/4 cup finely grated cheese
7. Olive oil to cook
8. Dried Italian herb
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry garlic, Italian herbs and tomato paste.
2. Add the vegetables and sauté until they are cooked but slightly crunchy.
3. Mix in the cooked pasta and finish off with grated cheese. Top it with chia seeds before serving.
Sometimes such a simple dish feels so satisfying! I can’t wait for you guys to try this recipe.