As you all know, yesterday was a busy day for me with all the cleaning and decluttering. Thanks a lot for your lovely messages and support! I’m so happy that there’s now empty shelves in my home, nothing that I don’t want and better arrangement of toys.
I made this super simple lunch yesterday!
- 1 small tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups of cooked pasta
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- Dried Italian herbs
- Olive oil to cook
- Paprika to taste
- Peppers and soft cheese for decoration
- A clove of garlic
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry garlic.
- Add chopped tomatoes, seasonings, paprika and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix in cream cheese and add cooked pasta. Give it a good mix.
- Finish off with cheese and pepper flowers.