I’m absolutely overwhelmed by all the amazing posts where you guys tried my masala courgettes recipe. So here’s one more – curried asparagus and broccoli. Crispy on the outside, mildly spiced and a dash of super foods, this is a perfect snack or a side.
1. 12 asparagus
2. 5-6 broccoli florets
3. 2 tbsp self raising flour
4. 2 tbsp corn flour
5. Few walnuts chopped 📍 no whole nuts for kids below 3 years
6. 1 tbsp chia seeds
7. Olive oil to drizzle
8. 1/2 tsp turmeric
9. 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder, optional. It gives a wonderful colour and is not spicy.
10. 1/2 tsp curry powder
11. Yogurt to serve
12. Salt to taste
13. 1 tsp milled seeds. I used @yumandyay.
1. Mix all the ingredients from 1-10 above in a roasting tray. Make sure the asparagus and broccoli and well coated with spices and flours.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes
3. Once out of the oven, immediately add salt.
4. Serve on a bed of yogurt and sprinkle milled seeds before serving.