Today we kept it simple with no added sugar vanilla porridge prepared in Instant Pot and had it with homemade blueberry jam. The blueberry jam is simple to make, has no sugar and loaded with chia seeds. It’s one of the best ways to use up any blueberries that may get spoilt.
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds. I used @thechiaco
- 1 tbsp @sweetfreedomuk vanilla syrup. You can use maple syrup or honey. (📍No honey for babies under 1)
- 1 tbsp water
- Heat blueberries in a pan and add water. Mash it with a spoon while it starts to cook.
- After 2 minutes, add syrup or honey and let it boil. Once you start seeing big boils, switch off heat.
- Add chia seeds and let it cool.
I have another exciting recipe coming very soon to use up any leftover jam.