𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 + 𝐤𝐢𝐰𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 + 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬
Plate and cutlery: Constructive Eating
Tara has started to like baked pancakes more than the regular ones so I have been making this quite often. It’s simple to make and involves no flipping. It tastes a bit cake-ish and I really like that ! Today we went with my personal favourite flavours – cream cheese and passion fruit.
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp self raising flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp milled flax
- Splash of vanilla
- 3 tbsp sugar, optional (passion fruit was too sour so I added sugar. You can skip it or adjust the quantities)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter
𝘛𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨:
- Cream cheese
- Passion fruit
- Add the wet ingredients first followed by dry ones. Whisk together and bake in a greased pan in a preheated oven at 175 degrees Celsius for 10-14 minutes.
- Once it cools, generously spread cream cheese and fresh passion fruit.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.