I enjoyed making this and Tara had equal amount of fun eating from this!
On the plate:
1. @waitroseandpartners crackers with cheddar cheese hearts.
3. Homemade peanut butter and hobnobs squares
4. @organixfood gingerbread men
5. Homemade pinwheels
6. M and M
7. @officialpeppa yogurt
Recipe for biscuit squares:
1. Crush 6 @mcvitiesofficial hobnobs or digestive biscuits into fine powder. Mix in 4 tbsp melted butter, 1 tbsp maple syrup and 2 tbsp peanut butter.
2. Transfer and flatten on a square greased box and let it chill for few hours. Cut into squares.
Recipe for pinwheels:
1. Prepare a quick sauce by mixing 2 tbsp tomato paste with 4 tbsp water and mix in dried Italian herbs. Spread it on a small sheet of puff pastry and generously spread some corn, grated cheddar and kale.
2. Roll into a log, cut into small pieces bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius.