This is one of those healthy plus fun snack that takes just 5 minutes to prep! Tara asks for “I Queem” (ice cream) every one hour so we are exploring a lot of healthier options.
Making this banana lollipop is very simple and feel free to unleash the creative beast inside you ! I used kids strawberry yoghurt to coat the lollies. You can do any of the following but make sure it is thick in texture and not too runny:
1. Dip it in leftover smoothies
2. Make and use your own fruit yoghurt at home by squishing your favourite fruit with yoghurt
3. Keep it simple and use thick yoghurt
4. Coat your favourite ice cream
5. Use my favourite flavours – whisk yoghurt with cardamom powder and a pinch of saffron and use that !
6. Melted chocolate works fine too.
1. Chop banana into 2 pieces and insert a lolly stick or popsicle stick. I used sticks that I bought from @thelunchpunch.
2. Cover the banana pieces with thick strawberry yogurt. I used a spoon to do this. Alternatively, you can dip.
3. Place it on a plate and decorate the way you like.
4. Freeze for 1 hour and serve.
Don’t freeze it for too long as it might become too tough to eat.