If there’s one thing that my little girl loves, it’s cookies. She asks for cookies every one hour (really) so I always want to keep it healthy.
The hero of these cookies is @sweetfreedom. I bought 3 different flavours in Aldi yesterday and used the Brownie flavour to make these cookies. There’s absolutely no added sugar, but they taste delicious !
1. 1 cup oats
2. 1/2 cup self raising flour
3. 2 tbsp melted butter
4. 1 tbsp chia soaked in 2 tbsp water for 10 minutes
5. 1/4 cup milled seeds. I used @yumandyay
6. 1/2 cup sweet freedom brownie shot or any flavour of syrup that you like
7. Pinch of salt
8. 1 tbsp peanut butter
9. A small piece of white chocolate, broken into pieces
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix it well gently until all the ingredients are mixed well and oats coated well in syrup. Refrigerate the cookie dough for 15-30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
3. Spoon into small potions on a parchment paper and flatten with a spoon. Bake on one side for 7 minutes.
4. Turn them and bake for another 5 minutes. Cooking time varies depending on oven.
5. Remove from heat and let it cool. The cookies will become harder. Enjoy them guilt free.