Spinach, Red Pepper and Cream Cheese mini rolls
We are all big fans of anything that has puff pastry in it ! These rolls are simple to make, crunchy on the outside and cheesy on the inside. The addition of spinach and red pepper makes it healthy too.
1. 1 ready rolled puff pastry sheet
2. 1 cup of spinach
3. 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
4. 1/4 tub Cream cheese
5. Salt to taste
6. Paprika to taste
7. Poppy seeds for garnish
8. 2 tbsp milk
1. Blanch spinach in hot water. Drain and mash it with a spoon.
2. Mix in red peppers, cream cheese, salt and paprika.
3. Cut the puff pastry sheet lengthways. Put this mixture on one side of the puff pastry roll like a long sausage and cover it with the other side.
4. Cut into small rolls and give it a milk wash. Sprinkle poopy seeds.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius until golden.