Free from refined flour and made using very little oil, these buckwheat flour nachos are perfect healthy snack for your little ones. It takes less than 30 minutes to make these nachos ! There are just a few ingredients that you need and you can season it the way you like. Here’s the recipe:
1. 1 cup buckwheat flour
2. 1 tsp baking powder
3. Salt to taste
4. Seasoning: paprika, garlic powder and dry Italian herbs.
5. Water to make a dough
6. Flour for dusting. You can use buckwheat flour too
7. 1 tsp oil for dough
8. Oil for brushing
1. Make a smooth non sticky dough with all of the ingredients, keeping aside some oil for brushing. Rest the dough for 10 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
3. Roll the dough on a floured surface and cut using a pizza cutter or knife into triangles.
4. Make holes using a fork. This is to make sure they don’t puff up while baking.
5. Brush some oil on top.
6. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 7-10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
7. Let it cool and serve.