So once in a while I do make food that doesn’t have turmeric or chilli powder in it 🤪.
This tart is super healthy as all the greens that you see screams goodness. Edamame is soy beans and it’s full of protein. Preferably use the pack of fresh beans instead of ones in their pod. I bought mine in Tesco.
🌟Recipe for Tart 🌟
- 1/2 ready rolled puff pastry sheet
- 4 Cheese slices or grated cheese
- 1/4 cup edamame
- 1/4 cup kale
- 1/4 cup tender stem broccoli .
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cook edamame beans in a cup for water in microwave for 3 minutes. This can be avoided as they get cooked in oven but I still do it to be extra safe and ensure they are cooked through. Drain water once done.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 4 squares and gently score along the inside of the sheet to make another square.
- Place a slice of cheese and add the edamame beans, kale and broccoli.
- Bake in a preheated oven until pastry is golden and cheese melts. .
Optional: Drizzle tahini on top.