These are the simplest snack to make, at the same time you can load them with as much good stuff that you want!
The key ingredients that go into energy balls or bliss balls are:
- Oats or coconut flour
- An ingredient that’ll give moisture- like dates , raisins or even a banana or avocado
- Choice of nut butter to keep your child full for quite sometime
- Something that your child otherwise wouldn’t eat – with my child it’s dried goji berries
- The add ons – like hemp hearts, flax seeds, chia seeds etc.
Blitz together and make into balls:
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chocolate hazelnut butter
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
You can do any flavour combinations that you like ! Remember- it’s not just for kids ! Pop a small pack in your bag for those long working days ❤️.
🌈You can also follow Everyday_eats_with_tara on Instagram and Facebook.