We had a nice and simple lunch with my brother’s family on Saturday and I decided to take some starters for all of us. This is simple to make, kids friendly, healthy and delicious!! The key to this kabob is marinating all those vegetables in a spice and yoghurt mix.
1. 2 cup vegetables. I used assorted peppers, baby corn, paneer and boiled baby potatoes. You can also use any vegetables that you like
2. 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
3. 2 tbsp roasted gram flour
4. Dry spice mix – paprika, turmeric, medium tikka curry powder ( I used Tesco’s) or garam masala.
1. Whisk yoghurt with roasted gram flour and dry spice powders. So make roasted gram flour, gently heat gram flour in a pan, making sure it doesn’t burn. Heat until it’s fragrant and slightly red.
2. Add vegetables and mix well. Let it marinate for at least 3 hours. I usually let it marinate overnight.
3. Place them on bamboo kabob sticks and grill in the oven at 200 degree Celsius until vegetables look golden on top.