I made this for our dinner last night and we all loved it. It’s mildly spicy and tastes very different from regular pasta dishes.
1. 1/2 leek, sliced
2. 2 cups of coloured peppers
3. 1 tsp smoked paprika
4. 1 tbsp cumin powder
5. 1/2 cup red kidney beans
6. Salt and paprika to taste
7. 3 cups of cooked pasta
8. 1 cup cream
9. Olive oil to cook
10. Lemon rinds to serve
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry cumin powder, smoked paprika and paprika. Add leeks and cook until done.
2. Add red kidney beans, peppers and salt and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Add cooked pasta and cream and let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and serve with lemon rinds.