A warm and comforting bowl of soup with roasted veggies is perfect for dinner or lunch. Have it as is it with a bowl or rice.
1. 1 cup red split lentils
2. 1 tbsp turmeric powder
3. 1 tbsp cumin powder
4. Butter to cook
5. 1/4 cup spinach
6. Roasted veggies: mushrooms, carrots, cauliflower, courgette, broccoli, leek
1. Heat butter in a pan and sauté turmeric and cumin powder for 2 minutes.
2. Add washed lentils and spinach and cook until lentils and soft and creamy.
3. Roast the veggies at 180 degrees Celsius.
4. Top the lentil soup with veggies before serving.