One pot noodles dish with lots of veggies for a child who refuses to eat veggies as is most days. .
1. 1.5 cup of cooked noodles
2. 1 cup of mixed veggies. I used carrots, beans, mushrooms, red pepper, orange pepper, cabbage, corn
3. 2 cloves of chopped garlic
4. 1 tsp soy sauce
5. Salt and Paprika to taste
6. 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
7. Oil to sauté
8. 2 tbsp crushed peanuts, optional
9. 1 tbsp sesame
10. 2 tbsp flax meal
11. Spring onion .
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry garlic.
2. Add the veggies and once cooked, add sauces, salt, paprika and crushed peanuts.
3. Add cooked noodles, sesame, flax meal and spring onion. Serve warm.