First attempt at rainbow smoothie that went down a treat ! My daughter even sang Peppa’s rainbow 🌈 song 💕.
1. Freeze portions of : banana, mango, raspberries, kiwi, spinach and blueberries on a tray for an hour.
2. Blend mango, banana and turmeric with a dash of milk. Pour in a glass and freeze for 10 minutes.
3. Blend raspberries with hemp hearts, add to the glass and freeze for 10 minutes.
4. Blend spinach and kiwi, add to the glass and freeze for 10 minutes.
5. Blend blueberries with dash of milk and flax meal, add to glass and freeze for 10 minutes. Serve chilled.
Note: You can use any plant based milk or yoghurt for blending.