We all love gnocchi in our home and anything that’s sweet and sour. So win win.
1. 3 cups of cooked gnocchi (homemade or store bought)
2. 1.5 cups mixed veggies. I used julienned carrots; beans; red, yellow and green peppers, shredded cabbage
3. 1 small onion, sliced
4. 1 small tomato, sliced
5. 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
6. 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
7. 1 tsp light soy sauce
8. Paprika and salt to taste
9. Oil to cook
10. Spring onion for garnish
1. Heat oil and fry onion and garlic.
2. Add beans, carrot and cabbage and cook until soft.
3. Add tomatoes, soy sauce, salt, paprika and sweet chilli sauce. Mix well.
4. Add cooked gnocchi and coloured peppers. Garnish with spring onion.