I’ve read a lot about the health benefits of having overnight oats for breakfast. I’m not a huge fan of anything porridge-y but gave it a go. My daughter and I really liked this and I guess I’ll make it more often.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1.5 to 2 cups of any milk
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 passion fruits, scooped
- Maple syrup, as needed.
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Mix oats with milk and turmeric. Refrigerate it overnight.
- In the morning, top it up with maple syrup, passion fruit and desiccated coconut and serve.