Banana and oats chunky cookies take very little time to prepare and taste good with a glass of milk. These are perfect for those days when you crave something sweet. They can be frozen for up to 2 months, so win win. Also, they ate fudgy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 1 banana mashed with a fork
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp hemp hearts, optional
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a round spoon, scoop the mixture on a lined baking sheet, about 2 cms apart.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 8-10 minutes.