This is something that I make frequently, especially on days when Tara skips her lunch. It’s healthy and full of veggies.
- 2 cups of veggies – potato, chickpeas, peas, carrot, beans, cauliflower, corn
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- Oil or butter to bake or shallow fry
- Paprika to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Cook all the veggies and chickpeas in a pan or a pressure cooker.
- Mash and add seasonings. Mix in the fresh breadcrumbs and make like a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls and flatten with your palms.
- Shallow fry in a pan or bake at 180 degrees Celsius until golden.