I had Indian pasta for the first time in my office cafeteria 4 years and kind of liked it ! I have about 8 different varieties of pasta in my kitchen cupboard and slowly finishing them off to make more space. Last night I made Indian pasta and it was a big hit with my daughter.
- 1 cup cooked pasta, I used farfalle
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 3/4 mixed veggies (beans, carrot, courgette, bell pepper)
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- Paprika to taste
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Oil to cook
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions and keep aside.
- In a pan, fry chopped onions, ginger and garlic until raw smell goes away.
- Add chopped veggies and cook until soft.
- Add salt, paprika, garam masala, turmeric and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and mix everything until well coated in spices.
- Serve warm. I served it with a slice of banana and orange cake that I made in the evening.