Yesterday I finally bought a pack of mini sweet peppers from Tesco. I have never used them and had no idea what to make when I bought it.
This recipe is a result of inspiration from the Internet. There were lots of recipes for mini peppers stuffed with cheese. All I had was a pack of cheddar so I used that as the stuffing. You can use any cheese that you like or also use some mashed potato and cheese.
- 8 mini sweet peppers, halved and de-seeded.
- Paprika to taste
- 1 cup grated mature cheddar
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Arrange halved mini peppers on a baking sheet.
- Stuff each of them with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle paprika and serve.
I served it to Tara with some Greek yogurt and passion fruit.