Tortilla pizza is the perfect dinner idea for those lazy or busy days. It is tasty and very easy to make.
- 1 tortilla
- 1/2 fresh mozzarella, roughly torn
- 1/4 cup chopped Courgette, red and yellow peppers
- 1 large tomato
- Paprika to taste
- Italian herbs to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 small clove of garlic
Recipe for basic 5 minutes pasta sauce:
1. Prick some holes on a large tomato and microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Remove the skin and mash the tomato.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry chopped garlic. Add paprika and Italian seasoning.
4. Add cooked tomato and heat until it starts to boil.
Arranging tortilla pizza:
- Spread the homemade tomato sauce on tortilla.
- Top it up with chopped peppers, torn mozzarella and more Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm.