This recipe is an inspiration from LoveHealthOK cooking channel on YouTube. I slightly modified it to make it egg free (used milk) and plain flour free (used rice flour). Also, I didn’t have garlic powder so I used cayenne pepper.
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 tbsp rice flour or plain flour
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil or any oil
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Dip each slice of avocado in rice flour, followed by milk and panko bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper, drizzle oil and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with cheese topped with some Italian herbs.