This snack was a big hit with my daughter who loves tangy and sweet chilli flavours. This is one of those quick evening snacks that I make on days when my daughter has an early lunch or skips her lunch.
Today I had good amount of time to bake potato wedges. In case you don’t have enough time, you can deep fry it too.
- 1 big potato. I used jacket potato
- Oil to deep fry or drizzle on top to bake
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce. I used Tesco’s
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion
- Salt to taste
- Paprika to taste, optional
- Bake or deep fry potato wedges until golden.
- In a pan, heat some oil and fry 3/4th is spring onion.
- Add the potatoes, salt, paprika and sweet chilli sauce and sauté gently until potatoes are coated with sweet chilli sauce.
- Add sesame seeds and turn off the heat.
- Arrange on a plate, sprinkle some spring onion greens and serve warm.