My daughter is a huge fan of food that’s spicy (of course, just enough for a child to tolerate) and full of flavours. Also, she is developing a liking for onions. So this is my go-to snack when I’m super busy.
I’ve made this recipe using store bought kids wraps. You can substitute it with leftover rotis, naan or even bread.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Paprika to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pav bhaji masala
- Butter to cook
- Coriander or spring onion greens to garnish
- 2 wraps, chopped in small squares
- Heat butter in a pan and add cumin.
- Add onions, tomatoes, salt, paprika, Pav bhaji masala and turmeric and cook until soft and mushy.
- Add chopped wraps and sauté until the pieces are well coated with onion – tomato mixture.
- Garnish and serve warm with ketchup.