I made this because my daughter had a slice of store bought pizza and she really liked it. God bless the person who posted the recipe of two ingredient pizza dough. Recipe of pizza sauce is simple too and takes very little time to prepare.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup or more Greek yoghurt
- Mix self raising flour and Greek yoghurt and knead well to make a non sticky dough. Add more Greek yoghurt if needed. Proportions vary from one flour to another depending on strength of the flour.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- 3 large vine tomatoes or 7 medium tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Italian dry herbs
- Paprika to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil to cook
- Salt to taste
- Microwave tomatoes for 5 minutes or until it’s cooked and skin starts to fall apart. Before doing this, make small cuts on tomatoes so that they don’t pop and ruin your microwave. Once done, throw away the skin and mash the tomatoes gently.
- In a pan, fry crushed garlic in oil until raw smell goes away.
- Add Italian seasoning, tomatoes, salt and paprika and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- 1/2 to 1 cup of mixed veggies like bell peppers, onion, jalapeño, corn, tomato etc.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Basil or rosemary
- Take small balls of dough and on a baking tray lined with baking sheet, spread it using finger tips to a desired size.
- Pour tomato sauce and arrange the veggies.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius until cheese starts to melt or is golden.
- To check if the dough is done, gently lift the pizza. If the base is firm and not raw, it’s done.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top, sprinkle basil or rosemary and serve.