I made this a couple of days back when my daughter took out popsicle mould from her cutlery rack and asked me for “I Queem”. I had to make it as an evening snack on the very same day, of course.
This is a healthy alternative to store bought ice cream and is simple to make.
- 1 banana, chopped
- 5 strawberries, chopped
- 3 tbsp dairy or non dairy milk, optional
- Chocolate sauce, optional
- Fruit sauce, optional.
- Cup or cone to serve
- Freeze chopped banana and strawberries for 4-5 hours.
- Take out from the freezer and let it be in room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Pop them in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You can add milk to ease the blending process.
- If it is too loose, pop it in the freezer for some time. If not, serve in a cup or cone and drizzle chocolate sauce and fruit sauce or chocolate chips on top.
- Serve chilled.