Who doesn’t love potato wedges with some ketchup on the side.
I’m really really bad at oven baked vegetable chips because they always .. always end up getting burnt. When I kept these potato wedges in the oven, I sat on chair and watched my oven like a hawk.
- 2 Moris Piper potatoes, cut in wedges
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil to drizzle. I used avocado oil
- Paprika or seasoning of your choice
- Wash the raw potato wedges in cold water. Let it sit in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and pat dry the with a cloth or kitchen towel.
- Line on a baking tray, drizzle oil and bake at 190 degree Celsius preheated oven. Mine took 20 minutes get golden in places.
- Transfer to a bowl, add salt and seasonings and mix well.
- Serve with ketchup or dip of your choice.