This is the first time I made chia pudding and absolutely loved it. I’m not a big fan of having soft breakfast and always prefer something that I can bite and eat, weird i know ! My daughter has been having a phase of fussy eating so I made this for her and it was a big hit.
- 1 cup milk, diary or non dairy
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp hemp hearts
- Couple of chocolate chips
- In a bowl, whisk milk, chia seeds and cocoa powder until combined.
- Transfer it to your favourite mug and pour maple syrup on top.
- Let it chill overnight. Before having, top it with hemp hearts and chocolate chips.