This is usually a big hit among kids because it has all the ingredients that they love.
- 1 large potato, cooked and mashed
- 1/4 cup boiled sweet corn
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp Italian dry seasoning
- Paprika to taste
- Oil to fry
- 3 tbsp corn flour (more if needed)
- Combine cooked potato, corn and cheese in a bowl.
- Add paprika and Italian seasoning and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into balls, roll in corn flour and fry in oil.
Alternatively, you can bake in an oven. If baking, give an egg wash before rolling in corn flour.