Tara had halloumi fries for the first time at Harvester and she loved it.
I made a big batch of halloumi fries for the family and a neighbor who came home for evening coffee.
- A pack of halloumi (225 gms)
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs, optional
- Paprika to taste
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Heat oil for deep frying. Meanwhile, cut halloumi into strips.
- In a bowl, mix together the seasonings, panko and plain flour.
- Dip each strip in the above mix and fry in oil.
- Serve with a dip of your choice or ketchup.