By now it is well established that I don’t go by measurements when it comes to pancakes.
I had some banana that were too ripe and wanted to use them immediately. So I made wholewheat banana pancakes that are dairy free and egg free.
I have used hazelnut milk in this recipe. It’s completely your choice as to what kind of milk you want to use ! Regular milk works fine too.
I didn’t add any sugar because ripe bananas are pretty sweet.
- One ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of hazelnut milk or any milk (add more as needed)
- 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Splash of vanilla
- Butter to cook
- Mash a banana with fork, add 1/4 cup of milk and vanilla. Whisk well.
- Add the dry ingredients and give it all a good whisk. Add more flour if your batter is thin.
- Shallow fry in butter and serve with fruits or maple syrup.