My daughter loves Shaun the Sheep cartoon so this dish brought a huge smile on her face.
I usually make rice pudding as an evening snack on days when my daughter skips her lunch. Today was one such day so had to make sure something goes in her tummy and this was the best option I had.
- 100 grams of Pudding Rice
- 250 ml milk (add more or less depending on consistency that you like)
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- Sugar as needed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh cream, optional
- Heat butter in a pan and roast the rice for a couple of minutes.
- Add milk, cardamom powder and cook on medium heat.
- Once rice is half cooked, add sugar and keep cooking.
- Once the pudding is thick and rice is soft and well cooked, remove from heat, finish off with cream and serve hot or cold.